The Functionality and Benefits of Bitrix24
The Bitrix24 CRM ticketing system enables its users to create tickets and prioritize them.
- You can carry out the email to ticket automation and check the status of each ticket at any moment.
- The system will send your notifications about the incoming tickets and their updates.
- You will be able to manage service level agreement preferences (SLA).
Thanks to Bitrix24, companies can significantly improve their level of customer service.
- The system will register ticket response time and efficiency.
- Your managers will be able to analyze the replies of technical specialists.
- This will provide you with valuable insights that will help you to make smarter decisions in the future.
Besides, Bitrix24 offers to its users the following basic features that are closely interconnected with the ticketing helpdesk:
- A built-in CRM
- An omni-channel contact center
- An inbound and outbound call center
- Messenger support
- Live chat for websites
- Social media support
- Email and shared inboxes
Live Chat as a Worthy Alternative to Tickets
Your clients can send messages in the chat 24/7, without any limitations on time or the number of sessions.
Use chat bots, set custom greetings and canned responses as well as adjust business hour settings. When your employees begin to work with the system, they can read its comprehensive routing and transfer rules. There will be support groups and satisfaction ratings. Bitrix24 has a high automation level.
The Bitrix24 live chat is compatible with any type of site. You just embed its code there and then you can fully customize it, using your unique styles and CSS. Feel free to place the live chat button on all pages of the site or just selected ones. The system will save all the conversations to the CRM. The chat is available in several languages and features personal data collection consent.
* Please note that the information may have changed since the publication. For current prices and features please visit Bitrix24 pricing page.