1. Install the app in your Bitrix24
2. After installation, the application settings page opens, where you need to enter the Umnico API token. To get it, follow these steps.
3. Create an account in the service https://umnico.com/register
(or log in to a previously created account)
4. Go to Settings-Integration and add connections to the necessary channels
5. Go to Settings-API and copy the token
6. Go Back to the settings window of the Umnico app in Bitrix24 and enter the received token
7. If you accidentally closed the API key entry window after installing the app, or if you need to change the account binding, log in to Bitrix24 in the Applications – Installed – Umnico menu and enter the Umnico API token
8. If you encounter problems with receiving messages, first check whether messages are sent directly to the Umnico account in the Fresh or Requests sections.
a. If there are no incoming channels, try reconnecting them in the Settings-Integration section.
b. If there are messages, see the history of all conversations in Bitrix24 in the Contact center-list of conversations
c. If there are messages in the Umnico dashboard, but not in the open lines and list of Bitrix24 conversations, try changing the Umnico API token in the app settings and saving it again. Make sure that the API token is correct and up-to-date.
d. If the problem persists, please contact our technical support.