Add new functions and features to your Bitrix24 account. Install the ready apps from the Marketplace.
OMNICHANNEL APPROACH TO WORKING WITH MESSENGERS
The application allows you to integrate WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Instagram ™ .
The solution is implemented on the basis of the aggregator of messengers for business - Chat2Desk.
INTEGRATION WITH OPEN LINES
Communication with the client takes place in real time. The operator from the Bitrix24 chat conducts a dialogue with the client, the interlocutors in the process of communication can exchange files and documents. At the end of the dialogue, the chat with the client is saved to the Bitrix24 card.
INTEGRATION WITH CRM
Correspondence with the client is conducted in the Chat2Desk service and is automatically transmitted to Bitrix24. The correspondence is transferred to the card in the form of a comment, with a link to a chat with this client in the Chat2Desk system.
The application works in any version of Bitrix24, starting with the cloud edition of "Project" and up to the boxed edition of "Enterprise". The settings are identical for both versions.
The application has an activity in Business processes that allows you to automate the sending of messages from Bitrix24 CRM.
(more details about working with business processes are written in the instructions)
The application allows you to get data from analytics systems and write it to CRM entity fields: url, utm, yandex_id, google_id, comagic_id, roistat_visit.
CHAT2DESK INTERFACE IN BITRIX24
The application has the ability to open the Chat2Desk interface directly in Bitrix24.
It is also possible to write to the client directly from the entity, which allows you not to search for the client in the Chat2Desk service.
CRM NOTIFICATIONS ABOUT INCOMING CHAT2DESK MESSAGES
notification of a message from a client
notification of the appointment of a dialog
notification of a new dialog without a responsible person
The application supports different types of integration with the CRM system, according to the business logic of your company:
LEAD + CONTACT + DEAL
Entities will be automatically created for new clients in accordance with the CRM setup logic.
If the correspondence with the client is conducted in the Chat2Desk service, then after the request is completed, it is automatically transferred to the Bitrix24 CRM. The correspondence is transferred to the card in the form of a comment, with a link to the chat in the Chat2Desk system.
LEAD GENERATION OF OPEN LINES
Leads are created according to the logic of Open Lines.
All messengers in one window. Through the connector in the Contact Center, Open Lines collect messages in Bitrix24 from different channels and messengers connected to Chat2Desk, distribute queues between employees according to the rules and save them unnoticed in CRM.
It is possible to write to the client from Bitrix24 first!
This application is free, but
for it to work, you need to connect messengers in the Chat2Desk service,
for which this service can charge an appropriate fee. Learn more about tariffs
of the service, you can find the link.
To register, you can follow the link.
- Modified the appearance of the menu
- Added survey for users
- In the analytics added fields client_id, message_id, utm_campaign, click_time
- Reworked CRM section
- Added ability to create a Lead with CRM without Leads
- Optimised entity search by phone number
- Added possibility to commit messenger ID to an entity
- Changed the application interface
- Added event notifications from Chat2Desk
- Added Chat2Desk interface
- Added chat in the entity
- Improved support for messages via Email
- Added hints to settings
- Added the ability to manually update the list of channels, operators and tags
- Optimized the link to the Chat2Desk dialog
- Added the ability to disable notifications
- Added the ability to disable entity creation by channel
- Added the transfer of custom fields and analytics during integration through Open lines
- Application core has been updated
- Added ability to receive voice message's transcription
- All known bugs has been fixed
1) Completely redesigned application interface
2) Transfer of Analytics data - Now it is possible to receive data from analytics systems (url, utm, yandex_id, google_id, comagic_id, roistat_visit) and write to the fields of CRM entities when interacting through Chat2Desk.
3) Transfer of custom fields - it is now possible to transfer data from custom fields to a deal or lead CRM details when interacting through Chat2Desk.
4) Ability to sel ect the direction of deals - now deals created by closing the dialog can be created immediately in the desired funnel when interacting through Chat2Desk.
5) The ability to send messages to instant messengers using the standard Bitrix24 functionality - sending SMS messages directly fr om the CRM details.
6) The logic of integration with CRM has been improved
7) Removed additional information about the interlocutor in the Open Lines dialog.
New feature: assign tags to clients using Bitrix24 business processes.
Now, when configuring the Business Process, add a tag to the contact and it will be assigned to the client in the Chat2Desk infocard.
Added the feature to write first in messengers from the CRM entity card
First version of the intergration with Chat2Desk
Instructions for setting up the application - instructions
Instructions for using Chat2Desk in Bitrix24 for operator - instructions
For the application to work, it is necessary:
Contact Chat2Desk technical support via a widget with messengers in the corner of the screen on the website Chat2Desk.com
In accordance with the instructions of Chat2Desk technical support, choose a tariff and pay for it. If you need to write to the client first, do not forget to inform Chat2Desk technical support about it.
In the Chat2Desk service, go to the Settings/API section and get your API token.
Copy the token to the settings of this application.
Click the "Connect" button
In the application settings, select the type of integration.